The Indian mobile manufacturing company XOLO has added one more budget-phone to its A series, dubbed A1010. The smartphone will be available in black and white colors exclusively from HomeShope18 for the price of INR 5,499.
The XOLO A1010 comes with dual-SIM support, and features a 5 inch FWVGA IPS display and is powered by a MediaTek MT6572 chipset with 1 GHz dual-core processor. The smartphone pacs a 512 MB of RAM, 4GB internal storage, which is further expandable up to 32 GB via a microSD card. The handset powers by a 2,500 mAh battery and runs Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box.
The A1010 packs a 5 megapixel rear shooter with LED flash, and a VGA for front. It includes Wi-Fi, 3G HSPA+ and Bluetooth for connectivity.
Key features of XOLO A1010
- 5-inch FWVGA IPS display with 854 x 480 pixel resolution
- MediaTek MT 6572 chipset
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Mali-400 GPU
- 4GB on-board memory (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- 512 MB of RAM
- Dual SIM Support
- 5 megapixel rear camera, LED flash, and VGA at front
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
- FM Radio, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
If you want to purchase the XOLO A1010, simply follow the below source link and grab it from HomeShop18 right now.