Xiaomi Redmi Note, a strong yet affordable phablet, will formally launch in India. Much like other Xiaomi versions the stock is likely to be restricted and users will have the ability to purchase it only if they’ve registered their interest beforehand.
The enrollment procedure can continue until December 1 and is currently open. The first 50000 lucky customers will be able to order this phablet.
Flipkart is offering the octa-core flavor of the Xiaomi Redmi Note. It’s a MediaTek chipset. Airtel is going to carry the 4G-empowered Xiaomi Redmi Note, which relies on the Snapdragon 400 chipset.
The price of non-LTE Redmi Note is INR 8,999 and 4G model on Airtel is INR 9,999 in India. Both will start this December.
Main features of Redmi Note
- 5.5″ IPS 720p capacitive touchscreen with 267pi pixel density
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with MIUI v.5
- 1.7GHz octa-core Cortex-A7 CPU; 2 GB of RAM; Mali-450MP4 GPU; MediaTek MT6592 chipset
- 13MP camera with LED flash, 1080p video capture
- 5MP front-facing camera; 720p video recording
- 8GB of built-in memory, expandable via a microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated microphone
- 3,200mAh battery
- No KitKat yet
- Thick and heavy
- Sub-300ppi pixel density
- No hardened glass for screen protection