WWE 2K17 patch is on its way! Users have complained about few bugs that resulted in unbalanced gameplay. Looks like 2K Sports has worked on the feedback seriously and has now released the fixes in the form of the latest patch – Patch 1.01. The upcoming patch includes new damage indicators and adds new features to the WWE Universe. The patch has begun to roll out for both Xbox 360 and PS3 owners.
What the Patch Includes
Patch 1.01 is primarily intended as a patch to fix the “uninterruptable moves” glitch. The moves can now be interrupted. The patch also addresses the issue in which reversed Finishers were still counted for scoring during Finisher Matches. The patch fixes issues where interrupting certain moves could cause the interrupted Superstar to appear to float. In addition to fixing the warping issue that occurred when performing ladder driving moves on wedged or leaning ladder, the patch also addresses floating issue that occurred when reversing an OMG! move on the announce table. The patch also includes new damage indicator that provides players more information on the damages caused to the wrestlers and the opponents. Also, players will now get to take on a Player vs Undertaker storyline.
Get Ready for Legends Pack DLC
The WWE 2K17 Patch 1.01 lays the ground for Legends Pack DLC. The patch includes essential fixes ahead of the Legends Pack DLC release. Although it’s confirmed that the Legends Pack DLC will be arriving anytime soon, the exact date has not been announced. The new Legends Pack DLC will make the game even more interesting!
Here’s a complete list of fixes and other features that are part of the Patch 1.01, as posted on WWE2K17 forums –
- Addressed exploits with a number of moves that were uninterruptible so that they can now be interrupted
- Addressed an issue in which reversed Finishers still counted for scoring during Finisher Matches
- Fixed issues where interrupting certain moves could cause the interrupted Superstar to appear to float
- Fixed issues that could cause a Superstar to get out of the ring in match types for which gameplay is confined to the ring (e.g. Steel Cage Match, Inferno Match)
- Fixed a warping issue that could occur when sidling around the ring corner near an upright ladder
- Fixed issues with certain moves consuming an improper number of Finisher icons when performed
- Fixed a warping issue that occurred when performing ladder diving moves on a wedged or leaning ladder
- Fixed an issue with title stability loading into a 40-man ROYAL RUMBLE match
- Fixed issues with moves that caused an attacking Superstar to run in place indefinitely if the path was blocked by a table or ladder
- Fixed several clipping and warping issues that occurred performing moves when the attacking Superstar’s path was blocked by a table or ladder
- Fixed a floating issue that occurred when reversing an OMG! move on the announce table
WWE CREATIONS – MOVE-SET
Added damage indicator for affected limbs for several moves that were not displaying the indicator
- The user can now create the “Favorite VS. Undertaker: Championship Confrontation” story
- Fixed issues with Superstar appearance in certain cut scenes
Made a number of essential fixes and updates related to functionality for the “WWE 2K17 Legends Pack” downloadable content ahead of release.