World of Warcraft: Legion is an upcoming expansion pack, sixth one to be exact, for the massively multiplayer critically acclaimed online game, World of Warcraft. The expansion pack is set to release on or before September 21, 2016, and was first announced at Gamescom which was held in 2015. So it has been a long time since it was announced and World of Warcraft fans have been eagerly waiting for it to come.
If you are interested in getting this expansion pack and are waiting for September to come so you can finally get your hands on it, then you will be kind of happy to know that the developers have revealed the Minimum and Recommended System Requirements for the PC version of the expansion, to give players an idea about the things they’ll need in-order to run it on their PC.
While you wait for World of Warcraft: Legion to be released, have a look at the PC System Requirements of it and try to pass your time. (Thanks DSOGaming)
World of Warcraft: Legion PC Minimum And Recommended System Requirements:
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 with latest service pack
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8500 or AMD Phenom II X3 720
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 or AMD Radeon HD 5670 or Intel HD Graphics 5000
- Memory: 2GB
- Storage: 45 GB
Recommended System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3330, AMD FX-6300 or better
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R7 260X or better
- Memory: 4GB
- Storage: 45GB
Let us know if you’re PC is powerful enough to run this game or not in the comments below.