WALTON has introduced a new budget smartphone Primo HM Mini in Bangladesh. The new phone is listed on the company’s official website and is priced at BDT 8,690 (approximately $112 or INR 7,000).
The WALTON Primo HM Mini sports a 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS screen, and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, paired with 1GB of RAM. It packs 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB, and a 4,000 mAh battery. It supports dual SIM with dual stand-by and runs Android 5.0 Lollipop.
In terms of camera, it features an 8 megapixels rear camera with flash, and a 2 megapixels front shooter. For the connectivity options, the WALTON Primo HM Mini comes with Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, Wi-Fi, and OTG.
WALTON Primo HM Mini Specifications:-
- 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS display, Resolution – 854×480 px
- Quad-core 1.3GHz processor, Mali-400 GPU
- 8MP primary camera with flash, 2MP front camera
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB internal memory (exp. up to 32GB)
- Dual stand-by dual SIM support
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS
- FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, WLAN, OTG, GPS with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, Light, Proximity sensors
- Dimensions- 132 x 66 x 10 mm, Weight – 160g
- 4,000 mAh Li-ion Battery