The original Street Fight V roster featured an unknown fighter Urien back in 2015 and it looks we will finally be getting it in the new DLC. Other characters to be added include R. Mika, Karin, and Alex. Capcom confirmed the news through a press release on Aug. 17, Wednesday. “Urien is still planned to be released in September and we’ll have more details to share next month.” (via Gamespot)
Urien has been seen in the Street Fighter franchise twice, in 1999’s Street Fighter 3 and in 2004’s Capcom Fighting Evolution. Urien is said to be the last DLC character in the roster for Capcom’s fighting game.
Official Street Fighter blog has explained what will be included in the next update:
1. VS CPU Option
2. Daily Targets
3. Daily challenges with Fight Money rewards!
4. Fighter Profile Updates!
5. Free colors for Season Pass holders
6. Colors 3-10 for Default and Battle costumes of the 6 DLC characters
7. Premium costumes will now include colors!
8. Colors 3-10 of the purchased premium costume
9. Color bundles available for purchase via FM or Real Money
10. All 22 Characters’ Default & Story Costumes Color Pack 3-10
Capcom has also taken a hard stance on players rage quitting between matches:
“We are aware of the Rage Quitting issue, and this update will continue our efforts toward resolving it. We will make a second update to the existing Rage Quitting system with stricter guidelines for players who disconnect before the match is over. Players who are penalized will lose League Points and be locked out of online matching for a set time. The update will be implemented after the maintenance on 8/16.”
For more Street Fighter V news and updates, stay tuned to MobiPicker.com!