Pokémon Sun and Moon games (don’t worry, the two versions are practically the same, you don’t have to buy both) were released on November 18, exclusively for Nintendo 3DS. Two versions are available, with each one consisting out of tons of Pokémon to collect and train. Before the full version, Game Freak released demo version, which contains one special Pokémon not to be found in the full version. The demo version was a huge success, with more than 3.5 million downloads just one week after it launched on October 18.
The name of the Pokémon is Greninja, and it is available in the demo, but with just a few steps you can import it into the full game. Greninja, at least in the demo version, can evolve into Ash-Greninja after it defeats just one Pokémon, thanks to its Battle Bond unique ability. The evolved version, Ash-Greninja, can be imported into the main game. iDigitalTimes shared a guide on how to do it, you only have to follow a few simple steps.
In order to transfer Ash-Greninja to the full game you have to do the following:
1) Download Pokémon Sun and Moon demo version and load it.
2) Head to Pokemon Centre. Here speak to Professor Kukui. He’ll ask you “what you like to do?” Choose the option “bring to full version.”
3) After selecting the option, Kukui will ask you what exactly you would like to transfer over from the demo version. Choose Ash-Greninja. You can also choose other items you unlocked while playing the demo. After you pick Ash-Greninja, Kukui will warn you about Greninja being unruly and not obedient, unless you have completed two grand trials in Sun and Moon.
4) Exit the demo version of the game.
5) Head to the nearest Pokémon Centre and speak to the person with the yellow and blue shirt near the help desk. He’ll ask if you want your Mystery Gift. You’ll have to keep one open slot for a new Pokémon.
6) Accept the Mystery Gift, and voilà, Ash-Greninja will become yours to keep.
That’s it; with just six easy steps you can import Ash-Greninja to the full version of Pokémon Sun and Moon.