The game that has forced people to get out of their comfortable couch is now back with some major changes. The new Pokemon Go update has already been deployed by Niantic and the console maker Nintendo. Details of the latest updates were shared a long time ago. But the patch notes supplied by developers enumerated only two changes, viz., ‘Evolution items will become part of the popular 7-day streak’ and some ‘minor text files’.But after the Pokemon Go updates have been rolled out many gamers have discovered and found out a number of other changes not revealed earlier by Niantic. Niantic has this old habit of keeping all the contents of a DLCs or other updates discreet.
But after the Pokemon Go updates have been rolled out many gamers have discovered and found out a number of other changes not revealed earlier by Niantic. Niantic has this old habit of keeping all the contents of a DLCs or other updates discreet.
The one thing that most of the Pokemon Go players have discovered after the update, is Shiny variants of some Poke monsters. These monsters were expected to join the gameplay as it was hinted in some earlier reports. However, the latest Pokemon Go update is not restricted to these shiny pocket monsters, there is a lot that has to be discovered. Here is a list of some changes that have already been discovered in the game after it was updated on Android and Apple’s app stores.
Major Changes That We Spotted After Installing The New Pokemon Go Update
- A Shiny Pokedex Button has been added alongside the Pokedex gender buttons for Shiny Pokemon.
- Shiny Pokemon who look similar to their counterparts in the original game.
- The Shiny button has only ‘captured’ option whereas for general Pokemon we still have ‘Captured’ and ‘Seen’ options.
- The PokeStop Cooldowns and Lockouts have also been altered to include a board of ‘inactive’ and ‘closed’ signs to indicate whether they are currently active and functional or not.
- After the 0.59.1 Pokemon Go update for and Android devices and the 1.29.1 for iPhones, the sky seems to have been modified a little. The color of the sky has been toned down in favor of slightly cool shade. The resolution of the night sky has also ben improved to reduce the environmental noise.
- Now independent clouds and arrays of stars can be found which gives it a more realistic anime style gameplay.
- Finally the shiny PokeMonsters. However not much of these monsters have been spotted but a gamer has reportedly shared that he has successfully evolved a Golden Magikarps into a shiny shiny red Gyarados.
Share with us what other changes you have spotted in you favourite “outdoor mobile game” through the comment box below.