If you use the Telegram app for messaging your friends, then you should try the Plus Messenger app at least once. The Plus Messenger APK uses API of the original Telegram app so you can use your Telegram account with it. It is an unofficial Telegram app but one of the best rated in the Play Store.
Telegram-alternative Plus Messenger for Android brings some exciting extra features. It lets you set different themes to customize the app, and you can even share those themes with other users of Plus Messenger. The app lets you use pone font, show pone emojis, use direct share without quoting sender and on any chat. It also lets you mute groups or users directly from the main screen and change wallpaper from the chat screen.
Plus Messenger APK has received a new update today and has been bumped to version number 126.96.36.199. The latest Plus Messenger APK download file carries build number 8053, weighs 21.09 MB, and works with all Android 2.3 devices. You can download Plus Messenger APK v3.9 from APKMirror or APK4fun.com.
Here’s the changelog for the latest update:
– Edit your messages everywhere within 2 days after posting.
– Mention people in groups by typing @ and selecting them from the list – even if they don’t have a username.
– Get to your friends faster with the new People list in Search.
– Find inline bot shortcuts in the attachment menu.
– Add chat shortcuts to home screen (previous shortcuts doesn’t work, please create new ones)
– New bubble style OvaLex (thanks to Lexmora