Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 doubles down on the established PvE formula by maintaining its cheesy humor and silly costumes while adding new characters and additional solo content with a host of small improvements throughout. Most of the new material, particularly the extra characters, enhance the already enjoyable core experience. However, the glacially paced progression and repetitive single-player component dampen the fun. But that appears to change with the addition of Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 New Achievements.
Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 New Achievements – Check out all the new secret and non-secret achievements here
True Achievements was able to get its hands on 12 new achievements for 250GS. Here are the Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 New Achievements so far.
- It’s Not a Door…it’s a Portal! – Complete 3 Mystery Portal Matches (10)
- This is Craaazy! – Enter the Mystery Portal and Complete a Super Mix Event! (5)
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Collect 25 Rainbow Stars from the Mystery Portal (10)
- Alright Meow – Enter the Mystery Portal and Complete a Full Game of Cats vs Dinos as a Cat (5)
- Open the Door Get on the Floor – Enter the Mystery Portal and Complete a Full Game of Cats vs Dinos as a Dino (5)
- Boss Battle – Enter the Mystery Portal and Defeat a Boss Hunt on Normal Difficulty (5)
- Specialist – Enter the Mystery Portal and Defeat a Boss Hunt on Hard Difficulty (10)
- Boss Battle Boss – Enter the Mystery Portal and Defeat a Boss Hunt on Craaazy Difficulty (50)
- Team Player – Meet the Contribution Requirement for 3 Community Challenges (25)
- Together we Win – Open 5 Community Challenge Reward Chests. (25)
- The Secret of Secrets – Discover the Secret Area…What can it be? (50)
- More Secrets? – New Faces from Craazy Places (50)
The most notable difference for returning players is the stronghold. The entire game now revolves around a playable hub area with plants on one side and zombies on the other and a contested area in between. There’s also a decent amount of space kept for items to collect and secrets to uncover including a few mini-games that can easily devour more time than intended.
The hub area is not only loaded with pleasant diversions, it also allows some content that makes the overall experience a bit more meaningful. Both sides have distinct personalities and while their oddball rivalry may be paper thin, it’s enough to have the action make sense. The game also bombards players with puns and bad jokes. Beyond its narrative function, the hub world contains a portal to all its various modes including the cooperative garden ops mode, the revamped online multiplayer component, and a brand new singleplayer campaign.
We’ll keep you updated with more Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 New Achievements updates.