Panasonic Eluga U2 – a successor to last year’s Eluga U has been launched in Taiwan for the price of NT$ 7990 ($ 254). The device will be available in White and Black colors.
The Eluga U2 sports a 5-inch 720p IPS display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC with 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. The smartphone packs a 2GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt memory (expandable via microSD) and a 2,500 mAh battery.
In terms of camera, the handset features a 13-megapixel main unit with LED flash and a 5-megapixel selfie. The phone includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and 4G LTE for connectivity. The s
A dual SIM version will also be available depending on the market. The Eluga U2 runs Android 5.0 Lollipop.
There is no word on the global roll out of the device at this time.
Specs sheet of Eluga U2
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS OGS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB inbuilt storage, further expandable via microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (optional)
- 13 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 megapixel front-facing camera
- 7.95 mm thickness and weighs 131g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2,500 mAh battery