Overwatch: Uprising Update Patch Notes have been revealed. The Patch Notes will reportedly help fix a number of bugs and exploits. This is the Overwatch: Uprising’s very first take on solving the bugs and exploits issues.
Blizzard has released the new patch notes for the update via the official game forums. However, the changes that this new update has brought are applicable only on PC. Blizzard earlier confirmed it that the studio is working to release a series of new changes and fixes as the fans have found a lot of bugs and glitches.
Following are patch notes for the latest Overwatch: Uprising update. However, these patch notes are not the official ones.
- Mei’s primary weapon and ultimate are not able to slow enemies. – FIXED
- Projectiles are not behaving correctly when shot from on top of the payload.
- Bots not spawning during the escort phase of the Uprising event. – FIXED
- Multiple fixes to Uprising event statistics.
- Instant wins in some game modes under very specific circumstances.
Mei’s primary weapon and ultimate not slowing down the enemies was one of the biggest issues in the game, thanks to the new update, these issues are now resolved. In addition, the inability of bots spawning during the escort phase was another major issue that’s been resolved as well. Similarly, some statistics glitches are also now fixed as well as various projectile problems.
Blizzard has revealed the original Patch Notes today and they were confirmed by the studio’s Quality Assurance lead Max Thompson on Overwatch’s Official Forums. Thompson also confirmed that these patch notes are for PC only and there could be a delay for PS4 and Xbox One.
In addition, Thompson also said that the studio is working on a couple of other fixes related to the stability issues. And the studio is working to bring these new fixes to the game in near future.
Following are the Official Patch Notes for the Overwatch: Uprising update.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game client to crash when Overwatch was launched
- Fixed a bug preventing the Null Sector bots from spawning during the payload escort phase of the Overwatch: Uprising brawl
- The Overwatch: Uprising 2017 player icon will now unlock when you log into the event
- Firing shots while standing on the payload in Overwatch: Uprising will no longer cause accuracy issues for your hero
- Fixed an issue preventing players from placing turrets on moving platforms (i.e. the payload)
- The Overwatch: Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks stats from Sombra’s Hack
- Overwatch: Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks Ana’s healing stats
- The Overwatch: Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks D.Va’s enemy eliminations
- Fixed an issue that could cause inaccurate results when breaking ties based on capture percentage on Assault and Assault/Escort maps
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to move freely when being hit by Mei’s Blizzard or Endothermic Blaster
- Also Fixed a bug causing D.Va’s hair to be rigid in the Selfie highlight intro when her Palanquin skin is equipped
- Fixed a bug causing Soldier: 76’s cape to clip during the Push-Ups emote when his Strike Commander Morrison, Daredevil: 76, or Stunt Rider: 76 skin was equipped
- Fixed a bug causing the ice on Pharah’s Frostbite skin to stretch when her Flair emote was activated
- Fixed a bug causing glass that has been shattered by an explosion to be colored black