Apart from various other things for which we’ve been keeping praising OnePlus, its commitment to provide timely and prompt updates to its users is definitely one of them. It hasn’t been even a few weeks since OnePlus had brought the OxygenOS 3.2.1 for its latest flagship device, OnePlus 3 and now this Chinese manufacturer has started rolling out the latest OxygenOS 3.2.2 update for the OnePlus 3. The latest OxygenOS 3.2.2 update brings various improvements like an improved notification management in the Doze mode, disabling fingerprint sensor when the device is in the pocket, latest security patches, and fixes the alert slider/silent mode issues faced by many users.
Although OnePlus has started rolling out the OxygenOS 3.2.2 update, but as it is with all OTA (over the air) updates, this is also being rolled out in phases and may take some time to reach you. So stay calm and don’t panic. In the meanwhile, you can have a look at the official changelog for the latest update-
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in pocket.
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations.