Nier: Automata is widely popular Action-Adventure video game by Square Enix. Since this fantastic sequel to the Nier launched, the game is getting the very first of its Add-ons. The 3C3C1D119440927 DLC by Square Enix for the Nier: Automata is set to release on May 2, 2017.
Initially, the 3C3C1D119440927 DLC was only getting a release in Japan only, but now Square Enix has confirmed that it will release on PS4 and PC worldwide on the same day and time. This is a good news for all the fans of the game.
The upcoming 3C3C1D119440927 DLC is bringing in a lot of different items to the game. Following is the complete list of items that the 3C3C1D119440927 DLC will be offering upon its release.
- 2B’s New Revealing Outfit that’s inspired by Kaine, another one of Nier’s
- 9’s Young Man’s Outfit, this outfit is inspired by the Young Nier
- A2 is also getting a new outfit that is inspired by the Adult Nier
- Some Cosmetic Accessories are also going to be arriving with 3C3C1D119440927 DLC. The cosmetic accessories include items such as Hairspray that change the color of A2’s and 2B’s hair and some other equipment.
- Some iconic Masks are also part of the next big Add-on DLC. These masks have some special effects when equipped.
- Various bullet Skins are also coming your way. These skins will mainly be used to change the appearance of enemy bullets
- Some great Jukebox records with new music are also part of the 3C3C1D119440927 DLC.
All the above-mentioned items will be rewarded to the players on completion of the new Colosseum battles. Three new arenas will also be added to the game as part of the 3C3C1D119440927 DLC. Each arena will offer its own special challenges. Two of the arena-based fights will be against the CEO of Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda. Some fights will be against the Platinum Game’s CEO Kenichi Sato as well.
Based n what we have on the new Add-on update 3C3C1D119440927 DLC, this is going to be fun. A lot of new and exciting things are going to be part of the already popular game. Let’s see how fans will react after the official launch of the DLC.