Finally, the first patch for NBA 2k17 is here. We have all the NBA 2k17 Patch 1 Details right here. There’s only a very few important things that happened.
NBA 2k17 Patch 1 Details – MyPARK/2K PRO-AM
- Voice chatting has been added to the Pro-Am Team Arena
- As your Pro-Am Team levels up, you will now begin to see your Sponsors’ logos appearing on your custom arena walls
- Pro-Am teams of Elite 4 (and higher) will now see big heads in the crowd of their players during games
- The “On The Rise” and “Get Your Feet Wet” achievements should now unlock when the proper criteria has been met
- Injuries in MyCAREER will no longer carry over into MyPARK/Pro-Am games Regardless of your injury status in your career, your player will now always be fully healthy in MyPARK/Pro-Am
- The Turbo meter will now flash red when depleted in MyPARK/Pro-Am games
- Travelling as a team to Parks and Pro-Am games should now be a lot smoother and more reliable
- Once earned, Grand Badges should now properly appear on your player in Pro-Am games
- A large number of improvements to the camera system used during Pro-Am games. The entire experience should now look and feel much cleaner
- Custom Wall progress will no longer disappear when changing basket types while editing a Pro-Am Team arena
- Made a change such that the only whistles you will hear in MyPARK are those from your current game (unless you are walking around)
Your Gamertag/Online ID will now correctly show on the back of your team’s Pro-Am jersey
- More reliable search capabilities when searching for players in the Free Agency feature of Pro-Am
- Corrected a number of animation upgrades for Pro-Am that had incorrect team level requirements
- Fixed an issue where the overall rating of another player would display as 55 when viewing their player card during a shootaround
- MyPARK intro animations will now be shown with a greater variety when more than one is equipped
Substitutions made during a timeout will now immediately apply, rather than waiting for the next dead ball. Reduced the frequency of lob passes and increased pass speeds across the board. Fixed the 5-Second Closely Guarded rule in Euroleague-rules games such that the violation is only called when the ball carrier is holding the ball (as opposed to dribbling the ball).
Let us know what you think of the NBA 2k17 Patch 1 Details. You can read the rest of the patch notes on the facebook page of NBA 2k17.