In our NBA 2k17 face scan tutorial, we’ll teach you how to properly get your face into the game without any dark spots or weird facial features. Just follow this tutorial step by step and you will be able to import your face into the game exactly as it is in real life.
NBA 2k17 Face Scan Tutorial – Follow these simple steps
1. Use the front end camera
2. Make sure your face is on the front end camera and the light is shining on your face to avoid dark spots. If you’re a photographer, you know how important this tip is to get the perfect shot.
3. Use natural light for a better effect. We recommend a time of day around noon or a bit later.
4. Make sure your whole face is visible on the front end camera. This is very important. make sure your face from the top of your head till midway of your neck is visible.
5. Turn your face really slow, like 1 inch per each in-game snapshot. This will make sure your facial features are accurately represented from left to right.
6. Your camera should be absolutely steady. I think most reading this will understand the importance of steady hands when taking pictures. Shaky cam gives hilarious results, though.
7. No smiling or anything, just have your best poker face in front of the camera
8. If direct natural light gives you weird eyes or dark spots, use window natural light
9. Your room should be well-lit
10. We recommend you try without natural light first. Natural light doesn’t seem to work out for everyone
11. Make sure you do it all in a single take