Meizu is about to launch its newest phablet, the Meizu M3 Note, in India. The Chinese OEM launched the device in its home country in the first week of April. Meizu India has just started rolling out invites for the launch of the M3 Note in India. The event is scheduled for 11th May 2016.
Meizu M3 Note is featuring a 5.5-inch 1080p display and is running on the octa-core Helio P10 processor with 2GB/3GB RAM and 16/32GB storage options. It has 13MP rear and 5MP front-cameras along with a metal construction and fingerprint sensor.
Meizu M3 Note Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD, 403 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: octa-core Helio P10 (4 x Cortex – A 53 1.8GHz and 4 x Cortex – A53 1.0GHz)
- RAM: 2GB/3GB RAM
- GPU: Mali T860 GPU
- Storage: 16/32GB internal storage, microSD slot for expandable memory
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, f/2.2 aperture, Dual LED Flash, PDAF phase detection auto focus.
- Front camera: 5 megapixels, f /2.0 aperture
- Scanner: Fingerprint scanner, mTouch 2.1, 0.2 seconds response time, 360° Identification Angle
- Battery: 4100mAh battery
- SIM card: Dual SIM cards with Dual SIM Dual Standby
- Colours: Gold, Ash and Silver
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 75.5 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Connectivity: 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS
- Sensors: Hall magnetic sensor, accelerometer, infrared distance sensors, gyroscopes, environmental light sensor, compass
The M3 Note is the successor of the highly successful M2 Note, which was launched earlier in India. Coming to pricing, the Meizu M3 Note in India could be priced at about Rs. 8000 for the 2GB RAM variant and about Rs. 10000 for the 3GB RAM variant. This device will compete directly to the Leco Le 1s and the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.