LeEco Le 2 is scheduled to go on flash sale today i.e. July 12th at 12pm IST. Registrations for the today’s flash sale has been closed at 11am, that means if you have not registered yet, you will have to wait until next flash sale to buy the phone.
For a quick recap of specs, the Le Eco Le 2 features a 5.5-inches Full HD screen (almost similar to Le 1s), 3GB of RAM, 32GB built-in storage (non-expandable), 4G LTE support for Indian bands, 16MP rear and an 8MP front facing shooter. A 3,000mAh battery powers the Le 2 and comes with fast charging support.
For those who have registered for the today’s flash sale and are waiting for the clock to hit 12pm, here are a few tips to get the phone quickly than others.
1. Login to your Flipkart account around 11:50pm so that you aren’t stuck with the login page at the time of flash sale.
2. Save your Credit / Debit card in your Flipkart account in advance so that you don’t waste time when the flash sale starts.
3. Add your delivery address prior to the flash sale which will also save some precious time.
4. Keep your mobile phone ready for receiving and immediate submission of OTP for faster check out.
5. Now visit the LeEco Le 2 product page where you registered for the sale. Click on the Buy button as soon as it appears at 12pm.
If you will follow the above guidelines, your chances to get the smartphone will be much higher than the others who will submit all the above mentioned details during the flash sale.
If you know any other flash sale tips to get the LeEco Le 2 quickly, share with us in comments below.