Even after two months of official Reliance Jio hype is not over. Adding to its popularity, the demonetization of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 currency in the nation has acted as a fuel for Reliance Jio. Therefore, taking the correct advantage of the telecom operator is offering much more features for its JioMoney service.
When the nation is standing in the queue outside nationalized banks and post offices to exchange old currency notes with the brand new ones, Reliance Jio continues to persuade its users to go cashless. This is why the company has started a massive publicity to make people use this cashless money app instead of standing in lines for hours together.
Here are few things you can do if you use JioMoney app.
1. You can pay electricity bills of MSEB, BSES, BEST, Mahanagar Gas, Gujarat Gas, GEB, and others.
2. You can also pay premiums for insurance policies.
3. Online shopping at all major e-tailers and eStores.
4. Transfer and receive money to and from family and friends.
5. Make mobile and DTH prepaid recharges of Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Reliance, MTNL, Aircel and Tata Docomo; along with Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Sun Direct and Reliance Big TV.
6. Receive customized deals, coupons, and cash back vouchers directly on your Reliance Jio phones from local merchants/sellers.
7. Easy transfer of JioMoney balance into your bank.
However, it is important to remember that the old currency of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 can be used at vital places till November 14th midnight, as per government’s extended term. These places include government-operated petrol bunks; cash counters at court halls, toll plazas operated by NHAI and crematoria across the country.