It’s time for jailbreak fans to be happy and rejoice as Pangu has finally given us the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak a few days back. However, it requires you to use a computer, while many people want to jailbreak iPhone on iSO 9.2-9.3.3 without PC or Mac. For such people, we have got a good news.
There’s a way to jailbreak your iOS device without a computer, but it is a semi-untethered jailbreak. What this means is that you will have to launch the jailbreak app after every reboot in order to activate the jailbreak and use Cydia. But after that, it works normally like a regular jailbreak. You can also check out the list of Jailbreak tweaks compatible with iOS 9.3.3.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Computer
1. Update your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to the latest iOS 9.3.3 stable release.
2. Turn off the Passcode and Find My iPhone features from the Settings menu.
4. Now tap the Install button that is given below the first picture on that site.
5. An installation prompt will come up. Tap the Install button.
6. Now wait till the Pangu/PP Jailbreak app appears on your Home screen.
7. Then go to Settings > General > Device Management and then tap on the profile that appears. Select the Trust button.
8. Then tap the Trust button again that comes up in a pop-up prompt and return to the Home screen.
9. Now open the PP/Pangu app and tap the OK button to allow push notifications.
10. You will see a circle right in the middle of the app. Tap on that circle.
11. Now press the Lock button of your iOS device, and will receive a notification soon telling you that the storage is getting full. You will also get a notification from the PP/Pangu app.
12. In some time, your iPhone/iPad will respring automatically and Cydia will get installed on your device.
13. When the device reboots, you will find Cydia on the Home screen. Check out the video below for better understanding of how to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without a PC.
Congrats! You have successfully jailbroken your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Remember that whenever you reboot or turn off your iOS device, make sure you launch the jailbreak app after restarting the device. Also, check out the best Cydia tweaks here.