Another IV calculator app for Pokémon GO’s loyal list of players is the IV Calculator for Pokémon GO and comes with the version number 0.7.3. The developers were kind enough to provide a list as to how we can immediately start using the application after we have successfully downloaded it. The complete changelog for the latest IV Calculator is available at the bottom of this article.
If you’re interested, then you can download the APK from APKPolice.com, and let us say right now that there’s absolutely no way that IV Calculator for Pokémon GO is not going to be installed on your Android smartphone. With a minuscule space requirement of 2.94MB, this has got to be one of the smallest applications released for Pokémon GO. The only thing you’ll actually have to worry about is the minimum OS to run. IV Calculator for Pokémon GO requires that your smartphone is running Android 4.4 KitKat or later, otherwise you still start to run into compatibility problems.
Incompatible apps are forcibly barred from the user’s ability to download them when you’re browsing the Google Play Store, but if you’re downloading an APK file, then you’ll probably run into an error after you’ve launched the app.
Here is the official changelog:-
- Launch Pokémon GO.
- Open the Pokémon detail screen of Pokémon GO.
- Display the individual value measurement screen by tapping a button on the screen (The display turns off when you tap again).
- Tap the name of the Pokémon, choose the Pokémon of the target.
- Set the trainer level.
- To adjust the Pokémon level to match the Pokémon GO level bar.
- Setting the Pokémon of CP and HP.
- Press the calculation button to see the results. (Result Press and hold you can copy the score. It will be easier to manage if you want to keep with the name).