After a numerous leak and rumors, we have the complete specification and accessories details of the HTC One M9 (Hima) (thanks, upleaks to bring the info ).
The upcoming smartphone features a 5 inch IPS display with 1080p resolution, and powered by a Qualcomm’s 64-bit Snapdragon 810 chipset with quad core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 and quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53. The One M9 (Hima) offers two storage variants 32 & 64 GB with 3 GB DDR4 RAM. The device will run Android 5.0.2 Lollipop out of the box with Sense 7.0. A 2,840 mAh battery lights on the M9.
In terms of photography, the One M9 packs a 20.7-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, and 4 MP UltraPixel snapper at the front (similar to HTC One M8).
The upleaks has reported One M9 in three models for different regions and carriers:-
- UHL – Asia, Africa, Russia, Europe, UAE, Turkey, China, USA (AT&T, T-Mobile US, and Developer model), Canada (ROGERS, TELUS), Latin America.
- WHL – China Telecom and Sprint.
- WL – Verizon.
After going through all the specs, you must be thinking of accessories, so here is the list:-
- HTC DotView 2 (more ample colors than M8) – HC M231/232
- Clear Case – HC C1153
- Stand Case – HC K1150
- Waterproof Case(has IP68 rating) – HC C1152
- Waterproof Headset – RC E250
- Headset 2015 – MAX 500
- HTC BoomBass with WiFi support (compatible with Sense 7)
- Screen Protector – SP R230A
The popular leakster upleaks has a good record though, HTC’s upcoming event “Utopia in progress” for March 1, will reveal the more and accurate features of the flagship.