Facebook has certainly established a reputation of the most widely used social networking platform available on the internet. But that is not all that Facebook has accomplished. Facebook is quickly becoming one of the most popular platforms for videos after Youtube. And it can conveniently be speculated that the popularity is only going to increase in the years to come. Having said that, if you are looking forward to the guide on how to save videos from Facebook to your smartphone, then you have arrived at the right place. Let us guide you through how to save Facebook videos on your smartphone.
How To Save Videos From Facebook To Android
Follow the guide below if you are for an answer to how to save Facebook videos to your Android phone:
1. To begin with, you need to download an application called Video Downloader for Facebook.
2. Follow the link to download the app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fb.video.downloader&hl=en
3. Once downloaded, launch the app. You will be requested to login to your Facebook account.
4. Enter your username and password to login to the application.
5. You will now be able to browse through your Facebook account just as you would in the official Facebook app.
6. Locate the video that you want to download and click on it. A new pop-up will now ask you if you would like to watch the video or download it.
7. Click on the download button and your download will begin.
8. Once complete, you can now play your video from the gallery.
How To Save Videos From Facebook To iPhone
If you are looking for how to save videos from Facebook to your iPhone, then you need to follow the guide below:
- Download the app Easy Video Downloader for Facebook.
- Follow the link to download the app.
- Once downloaded, launch the application.
- You will be requested to login to your Facebook account.
- Enter your login details to get into your Facebook account.
- Now browse through it to locate the video that you want to download.
- Once you play the video, you will find a small download button on the top right of the screen. It looks like an arrow pointing downwards.
- Press the button and your download will start.
- You can now play your video from the gallery.
Alternatives For How To Save Facebook Videos On Smartphones
It is indispensable to mention here that the answer to how to save videos from Facebook may also include a range of third-party applications as well. A few of the prominent applications which can be used to download videos from Facebook to your smartphone may include and are not confined to the following:
- My Video Downloader
- Video Download for Facebook
- Downloader for Facebook videos
- Downloader for Facebook video
- Video downloader for Facebook
- Video Download for Facebook
Taking the above-mentioned information into consideration, it is only fair to conclude that there are multiple different ways which can be utilized conveniently for the purpose of saving videos from Facebook to your smartphone. None of the methods mentioned above are going to take more than a few minutes to save videos. If you were looking for an answer to how to save videos from Facebook to your smartphone, the above-mentioned information must have helped a great deal. Now try them out and see which of the methods is most suitable for you.