Horizon Zero Dawn fans are in for a massive treat next week as the new Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.20 is about to release on PS4. The new update is bringing in new features as well as improvements for the Photo Mode.
The update 1.20 is expected to hit the console next week. With a load of various new settings such as customizations for HUD and better sensitivity options are also included in the new update.
According to Horizon Zero Dawn Community Manager Jeroen Roding on PlayStation Blog, a lot of new improvements are added to the game for Photo mode. The players will be allowed to have access to three new image filters.
Furthermore, a grid overlay will also be provided with the update 1.20 that will allow the players to improve the spacing and framing on the images. A “greeting from” message will also be provided that the players can use on the images. Finally, players will be able to choose different poses for Aloy, the main character of the game. Players will also get an option to make Aloy look towards the camera.
As for various customization options for HUD, the new update will allow players to hide all the enemy and quest markers. The Icons on the game’s map will also be filtered easily by the players.
The latest Horizon Zero Dawn update patch 1.20 will release sometime next week. Meanwhile, you can check out patch notes for the upcoming update below. Check out the full patch notes for the update here.
Horizon: Zero Dawn Update 1.20 Patch Notes
- Improved photo mode with new features
- Added poses for Aloy
- Added facial expressions for Aloy
- Added 3 new filters
- Added a “look at the camera” mode for Aloy
- Added “greetings from” cards
- Improved the camera controls
- Added the option to hide Aloy inside settlements while in photo mode.
- Added a sell stack option at merchants when double tapping the square icon.
- Added filters and a legend to the in game map and the quest map.
- Added several new custom HUD options.
- Added an additional blue health bar on top of the player’s health bar whenever the Shield Weaver Armor is equipped to indicate the amount of extra health points the armor is providing.
- Added difficulty setting components to the Shield Weaver Armor’s damage protection. On hard mode the armor received a 40% armor reduction, on very hard the armor received a 66.6% reduction.
- Added the option to hide headgear for Aloy.
- Added the option to categorize and sort your inventory.
- Added categories in the crafting menu
- Green check mark for categories that are finished
- White icon for categories that have recipes that can be crafted
- Grey icon for categories that have no recipes that can be crafted
- Added the feature in the Sell menu at merchants, you can now press triangle to mark one or more items to sell items quicker.
- Added gameplay time to the statistics menu.
- Changed the timing of some tutorials that were repeatedly displayed, they are now less frequent.
- Added the option to control the x and y axis sensitivity of the camera.
- Added Spanish language support for North American copies of the game.
- Spanish subtitles can now be enabled, and Spanish audio is also now supported via a Spanish VO pack that can be downloaded from the North American PlayStation Store (in the week of 8th May).