For Honor huge new update 1.05 is out now on PS4 and Xbox One. Ubisoft has also released Patch Notes for the update as well. The update brings in big changes to the game.
For the update, the game remained down for a brief amount of 20 minutes. The Update was scheduled to land on PS4 and Xbox One as 8:00 am EDT and 12:00 pm UT today.
The same update was released on PC a few weeks back. It brought in some much-needed balance changes, that kind of helped Ubisoft win the players back. The developer previously was threatened with the game’s boycott.
The new update on PS4 and Xbox One came with a similar package as PC and offers Balance Changes as well. The Steel system is also tweaked now and offers more steel after the matches. It offers loads of bug fixes, character, and balance revamps, and more.
From visual effects to various feats, character modifications to Balances and orders are all updated in the new update. Various other elements of the game are also tweaked along with the Gear Stats fixes and rebalancing is also provided.
With a nimber of tweaks, balancing, and revamps, the For Honor Update 1.05 sure has brought a lot of changes to the game. Hopefully, players will now be satisfied with the gameplay and all the other crucial elements. Following are the full Patch notes released by Ubisoft for For Honor Update Patch 1.05.
For Honor Update Patch 1.05 Patch Notes
Superior Block feedback
- Warden’s Top Light opener Superior Block visual effect applied on sword.
- Kensei’s Dodge Forward, Left, Right Superior Block visual effect applied on sword.
- Removed Guardbreak Cancel from Shield Tackle Cancel Moveset description.
- [Bug Fix] Counter Guardbreak ability is no longer affected by the Debuff Gear Stat.
- [Bug Fix] Assassins not falling Unbalance when thrown out of stamina is resolved.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed inverted Kensei Emotes “Wipe Blade” and “Arm and Armed”.
- Health regeneration only works from Idle
- Health regeneration set to 12HP per tick (from 10HP)
- Developer comments: Regenerate could be exploited by fighting enemies Out of Guard Mode. The Warlord could just release lock, take hits, and the Feat would regenerate his HP without much of a challenge. This is not a behavior we want to encourage. By enabling the HP regeneration only in Idle, Regenerate now is efficient in safe scenarios only, which is more aligned with its intended purpose. We’re also increasing its regeneration rate in order to compensate for the loss of regeneration on hits.
- [Bug Fix] Shield Basher functionality will no longer be partially deactivated on death
- [Bug Fix] Hidden Stance input improvement
- [Bug Fix] Nobushi’s bleed can no longer be applied without hitting target
- [Bug Fix] Using Shove on an enemy about to fall used to change their fall reaction
- (enemy would land on their feet instead of falling on their back).
- [Bug Fix] Blocking External Attacks while in Full Block Stance now costs stamina
- Heavy Finishers hit areas updated
- All Daily Orders and Contract Orders can now be done in PvP and PvAI without distinction.
- Added Daily Orders that can be done regardless of the game mode you play.
- Team icons disappear from the chat window once the chat has timed out.
- Players will no longer be paired on the same team when playing in 1v1 Duel after re-inviting a player who has quit
- Attack and Defense stats no longer apply when in Revenge mode. Only the Revenge Attack and Revenge Defense stats apply when in Revenge.
- Debuff Resistance will no longer reduce the Guardbreak Counter window of opportunity.
- Revenge gain by Defense is now applied only when you block or parry a hit.
- Revenge gain by Injury is now only applied when you get revenge from taking damage.
- Revenge mode Defense (found on Weapon slot 2, usually hilt)
- maximum bonus decreased from 48.2% down to 32.1%
- maximum penalty decreased from -16.1% to -10.6%
- Revenge gain by Defense (found on Weapon slot 2, usually hilt)
- maximum bonus decreased from 36.2% down to 24.1%
- maximum penalty decreased from -12.1% to -8.0%
- Revenge mode attack (found on Weapon part 3, usually guard)
- maximum bonus decreased from 48.2% down to 24.1%
- maximum penalty decreased from -16.1% to -8.0%
- Revenge mode duration (found on Helm part)
- maximum bonus decreased from 54.0% down to 25.0%%
- maximum penalty decreased from -18.0% to -8.3%
- Sprint Speed (found on Chest part)
- The maximum bonus decreased from 18% down to 9%
- The maximum penalty decreased from -6.0% to -3.0%