Rockstar has decided to further whet the appetite of its online fans with an all new second update to GTA 5 Online event. The weekend bonus started yesterday with double GTA$ and RP in all Adversary Modes including brand new Drop Zone and Races, as well as great deals on gear needed for some of the new activities.
Fans can access the online event from their GTA 5 launch Screen and will be available all weekend. Completing all three Jobs in the Playlist comes with fantastic prices which include Sticky Bombs, SMG Ammo, and Grenades. These events will pitch fans against each other.
50% taken off Paratrooper Gear: Paratrooper gear is getting 50 percent off this weekend and this will come in handy in the Drop Zone. “Stock up on Parachutes and Parachute Smoke to perfect your landing approaches in Freemode. Parachute Bags and Bulletproof Helmets are also available at half off all weekend.”
25% taken off Garage Properties: It will be the best time to grab the new Sultan RS and Banshee 900R or any other automobile you have eyed for so long. “If you’ve been scouting new neighborhoods with extra room for those prized rides, then now is the time.” These slashes will remain until midnight Sunday for Xbox One, PS4 and PC Rockstar said.
The first Update note officially released by Rockstar to the GTA 5 Online Title Update 1.32 has shown to include new vehicles and bug fixes for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Remarkable changes made are; Bodyguards will receive a notification when the VIP changes the name of their Organisation. Also, there is a new roof option available for the Mamba, which can be purchased from Los Santos Customs. The more obvious improvement include the Karin Sultan ($15,000) and Bravado Banshee ($102,000) being added to Benny’s Original Motor Works website. Both can be upgraded to a custom variant but can’t be given hydraulics mods as they are not Lowriders.
The basic changes made by GTA Online Title Update 1.32 on PS4, Xbox One and PC includes:
- Fixed an issue where the prices of the HVY Insurgent models were incorrect.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect prices temporarily showing for armored variants of vehicles during a website purchase in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where players could be given the wrong interior when purchasing a Penthouse Apartment.
- Fixed an issue where players were being charged for relocating the Yacht even though it doesn’t move location.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to remove a Crew Emblem from their personal vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where players could spawn inside a wall during Extraction III Adversary Mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cargobob’s hook to drop objects when approaching other players in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where certain combinations of clothing with gloves could cause the characters arms to be invisible.
- Fixed an issue where the Bravado Banshee chrome roll bars would not appear on newly purchased vehicles for both the hard top and topless version.
- Fixed an issue where the “View Joined Players’ Info” tab was sometimes missing in Heist Setup lobbies.
- Fixed an issue where backing out of the Organization name entry screen would result in the Organization being created.
- Fixed several issues caused by dying while naming an Organization including being unable to sprint, unable to use melee attacks and loss of functionality in the Interaction Menu.
- Fixed an issue where players were not given the option to name their Organization.
- Fixed an issue where hiding VIP Work blips could cause all Job blips to be hidden when a VIP launches Piracy Prevention.
- Fixed an issue where the VIP Challenge -Due Diligence would fail to launch while on a Gang Attack.
- Fixed an issue where the team with the most kills could win the VIP Work -Executive Deathmatch instead of the team with the most VIP kills.
- Players in an Organization will now have matching parachute canopies with the other members of their Organization while wearing VIP/Bodyguard outfits.
- Fixed an issue where the Yacht Owner could get stuck when accepting a player buzzing in.
- Fixed an issue where the player would lose control after passing out on a Yacht, after drinking from the bar repeatedly in the first person.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose control of their character if they were killed near the hot tub while using the radio.
- Fixed an issue where players could experience a loss of functionality when using the bong prompt after another player had just used it and had passed out while onboard a Yacht.
- Players will no longer spawn in T-posing after passing out drunk on the Yacht.
- Fixed an issue where the Snapmatic camera displayed incorrectly when a Switchblade was equipped.
- Fixed an issue with vehicle doors not syncing correctly for remote players entering a vehicle in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue with the Home button not correctly returning to the Eyefind home page when clicking it from certain websites or error pages.
- Fixed an issue with the Switchblade animations in first person view that could have caused loss of control.
- The HVY Insurgent and the Mesa purchased from Warstock Cache & Carry website will now be delivered to the player’s garage in the correct shade of green.
- Fixed an issue where the Playlists and Crews options in the Pause menu were unavailable after restarting a Playlist.
- Fixed an issue where the SecuroServ VIP Buzzard would spawn on the bridge at Mount Chiliad.
- Fixed an issue where the TV inside Penthouse Apartments wouldn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where the player could lose functionality when searching for a Quick Job with the Merryweather menu open.
- Fixed several issues where players weren’t transitioned in and out of Jobs correctly.
- Fixed several issues that could cause a crash when transitioning between Jobs in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck when delivering the suitcase to the apartment if they had died while holding it during Prison Break – Wet Work.
- Fixed an issue where a player in Passive Mode was able to capture the Yacht during Piracy Prevention.
- Fixed an issue where there was no audio for some players during the VIP Work Executive Search.
- Fixed an issue where the spectator cam could freeze during Adversary Modes.
- Fixed an issue where the VIP could get stuck after dying if they had used the Spectate Bodyguard option during a VIP Challenge.
- Fixed an issue where returning to Story mode after a session in GTA Online could result in broken phone functionality in both Story Mode and GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue with the snowy weather during the Festive Surprise 2015 event in Director Mode rendering differently between recording and playback.
- Fixed an issue where damaged vehicle glass for armored vehicles would not render properly in recorded Rockstar Editor clips.
According to Rockstar, the Drop Zone will see teams of paratroopers jump from Cargobobs hovering above and race to the ground to seize and maintain control over a small exposed patch of terra firma. Drop Zone will also feature 5 maps; Pillbox Hill, Richman College, Elysian Island, the Mirror Park cul-de-sac and the Sisyphus Theater.
However, a Reddit user has made strong claims to having discovered Rockstar plans to the forthcoming Valentine’s Day DLC in the new patch files. There is no confirmed release date but what may be true is the brands of clothes that may be unleashed which includes red leopard stocking, scarlet lace panties, and a red heart lace bustier.
A discovery worth a mention is the remodeled Albany Roosevelt car, with the possibility of being customized at Benny’s Original Motor Works.
A tagline with the car reads “They don’t make them like they used to, which is a good thing because here at Albany we’ve completely run out of ideas. Lovingly remodeled, with room for a new suite of personal modifications, the latest edition of our class Roosevelt represents a new height of criminal refinement, taking you back to the golden age of fraud, racketeering, and murder when all you had to worry about were a few charges of tax evasion.”