File Commander is a popular file manager app for Android that is better than the stock file manager app in Android devices. It brings a lot of features that are not found in most of the other apps. It lets you secure your files and folders by hiding and encrypting it. You can find any file in seconds and can rename, move, delete, compress, or share any file quickly. You can upload your files to cloud and use the login feature of the app to access it from any other device by using File Commander app.
File Commander APK download file has been updated to version number 3.7.14294 today. The new File Commander 3.7 APK file weighs 16.46 MB and works with Android 4.0 and above. You can download File Commander APK for Android from the source link below.
The new update brings the following changes as mentioned in the official changelog:
• Fixed issue with archive attachments and sharing of media files via 3rd party apps
• Improved PC File Transfer feature
• Improved SD card content load speed
• Better stability of long-running operations
• Changed “Move” dialog navigation based on user feedback
• Added ‘PC File Transfer’ feature
• Support for USB on-the-go (OTG) devices on Android M