Since it launched, Fallout Shelter was an instant hit. And a number of players increases every day, mostly because Bethesda brings new content to the game regularly. Newest patch, Update 1.4 will introduce crafting, which was somewhat logical, since crafting was a major new feature in its older brother Fallout 4. Aside from crafting, the update will bring two new room types, one for weapon and one for armor crafting. Finally, you’ll be able to craft your own items.
The update will also bring new outfits, weapons, pets, and a barber shop where you’ll be able to customize looks of any dweller. For the full list of changes check out the list below.
- Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing… crafting!
- New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
- Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us – it’s more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
- Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
- Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
- Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we’ve added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing… Parrots! Plus, new Pet bonuses!
- Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!