Fallout 4 Nuka Cola is here and you can jump right into all the new content by following these simple instructions given below.
Complete guide to starting Nuka World
1. First, make sure your game version is 1.7 and you have downloaded the Nuka World expansion. You can view your game version in the Settings in Main Menu.
2. Confirm that you have the DLC added and installed from the main menu
3. Make sure you are at least level 30
4. Load up your game and tune the radio to Nuka-Cola Family Radio
5. The “All Aboard” quest will then be added
If you’re not level 30 by now you can explore the wasteland and find the Nuka World Transit Center. It’s all the way on the far west side of the map smack dab in the center between north and south. You can take a look at this picture for reference. It’s close to places like Lonely Chapel and Federal Ration Stockpile.
Nuka Cola will be the last DLC for Fallout 4
Nuka Cola will be the last DLC for Fallout 4. It is set in a post-nuclear amusement park called Nuka-World. The previous Fallout 4 DLCs include Automatron, Wasteland Workshop, Far Harbor, Contraptions Workshop and Vault-Tec Workshop. Bethesda hasn’t announced any plans for a GOTY edition like with its previous titles but it is more than likely that they will roll out a similar edition for their new RPG. Fallout 4 had a mixed reception when it was released in November last year. The game had a rocky start with bugs and technical issues and even many game-breaking bugs. Since then Bethesda has patched the game and made it much more stable and playable. Fallout 4 also has an active modding community which has made countless improvements and enhancements to the overall gameplay and look.
Will you be diving back into the action and explore the Wasteland a little more in this DLC? Let us know in the comments below.