In our Fallout 4 Nuka World Quest guide, we’ll tell you how to get the Hub Alien Blaster. It’s a unique variant of the Alien Blaster where normal shots do double damage and the critical meter fills 15% faster. This is the only unique variant of the Alien Blaster in Fallout 4.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Quest Guide – How To Complete The Hubologist Quest And Get The Hub Alien Blaster
1. It’s south-west of Nuka Town USA and west of the Monorail. Once there, You’ll hear the whispers of Hubologistc who have camped out to the West. Follow the path and find a man named as Cleansed. Follow him to the Hubologist camp and talk to Dara Hubbell.
2. Dara Hubbell will hire you to find five Spacesuits in exchange of 200 Caps. Now go to the Galactic Zone and enter the Vault-Tec: Among the Stars exhibition. Keep on following the Guide path and you’ll find Animatronic people wearing the Spacesuits.
3. Some of the Animatronic people will remain in plain sight while other will be present in the rooms. Now go to the Animatronic people and collect the Space Suits.
4. Return back to Dara Hubbell and give her the suits. She’ll then give you the 200 Caps. Upon talking to her again, she’ll task you with leading the Hubologist people into a battle in the junkyard.
5. You’ll now have to liberate the Nuka World Junkyard and claim the wrecked Spaceship.
6. Accompany Dara Hubbell to the Junkyard again and clean it of off all the remaining robots.
7. Once done with cleaning the Junkyard, look for a tunnel entrance and enter it. Keep on walking/running until you re-surface and face the Anihillator.
8. Once in front of the Anihilliator, defeat him and secure the Hubologist UFO.
9. Return to Dara and claim your reward which is the Hub Alien Blaster.
10. Now if you want, you can keep on helping the Hubologists. Help them repair the UFO with the help of three fusion core and one power distributor.
11. If you don’t know where the Fusion Core and Power Distributor are, you can find them in the nearby Shed.
12. Helping the Hubologists repair the UFo will offer you more Hub Alien Blaster ammo which is so rare in the game. So, better not miss this opportunity.
13.If you want to keep on using the Hub Alien Blaster for a long time, you can modify it with a Fusion Mag. With the Fusion Mag, you can use Fusion Cells as Ammo.
14. It’ll definitely make the Hub Alien Blaster more powerful and now you can fry some aliens.
The original Alien Blaster from Fallout4 was already a great weapon, so a Legendary prefix will be amazing. There’s a ton aesthetics and customizations. There’s not much difference other than the look and damage. Anyways, if you want to scrape the Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC for every new item and quest, then this Fallout 4 Nuka World quest guide for the Hub Alien Blaster is just for you.
Let us know what you think of our Fallout 4 Nuka World quest guide for the Hub Alien Blaster. You can check out our other game guides too.