In our Fallout 4 Nuka World Quest guide, we’ll tell you how to get the Hub Alien Blaster. It’s a unique variant of the Alien Blaster where normal shots do double damage and the critical meter fills 15% faster. This is the only unique variant of the Alien Blaster in Fallout 4.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Quest Guide – Head on over to the Hubologist camp
1. It’s south-west of Nuka Town USA and west of the Monorail
2. Find Dara Hubbell and get the quest “Trip to the Stars”
3. You need to find five space suits and give them to her
4. Go to the Galactic Zone and start following the ride
5. You’ll occasionally come across animatronics that wear the space suit
6. Go to the World of Refreshment for a space suit
7. Follow the Nuka Cola river all the way to the end without making a turn, you’ll come across a spacesuit
8. Bring the space suits to Dara
9. You’ll get 250 caps and the second part of the quest
10. Meet Dara at the Junkyard (just follow the quest marker)
11. You have to clear the Junkyard of all enemies
12. Talk to Dara again at the top of the Junkyard in front of the spaceship
13. She’ll give you the Hub Alien Blaster
14. You can continue Dara’s quest (we won’t spoil it for you, just think of aliens)
The original Alien Blaster from Fallout4 was already a great weapon, so a Legendary prefix will be amazing. There’s a ton aesthetics and customizations. There’s not much difference other than the look and damage. Anyways, if you want to scrape the Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC for every new item and quest, then this Fallout 4 Nuka World quest guide for the Hub Alien Blaster is just for you.
Let us know what you think of our Fallout 4 Nuka World quest guide for the Hub Alien Blaster. You can check out our other game guides too.