Fallout 4 Nuka World Star Control quest requires you to find a minimum of 20 Star Cores to power down the robots guarding the park. There are no objective markers so the player has to find the required minimum of Star Cores through his own exploration. This is an arduous task and could easily get annoying and cumbersome. Fear not for this Fallout 4 Nuka World guide will give you the location of all 35 Star Controls.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide for all 35 Star Controls
Finding all the 35 Star Cores will give you the coveted new Power Armor.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide – Main Nuka World Map
- In Nuka-Town USA at the Nuka-Town Market, there’s a table to the north with a star on it.
- Also in Nuka-Town USA, look for the star in the employee section of Nuka-Cade.
- Northeast of the Nuka-World junkyard, there’s another core inside a barn.
- In Dry Rock Gulch, south of Doc Phosphate’s Saloon, there will be a core near a dead body.
- In the World of Refreshment, enter the Nuka-Cola Bottling Plant and go to the Nuka-Cola Quantum area, there should be a star near a body to your right.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide – Starlight Interstellar Theater
- There’s a star in the men’s bathroom. Look inside a crack in the wall for a body with a Star Core.
- Go through the kitchen and the back door to find another star.
- Go inside the theater, there’s a star near a console across the screen.
- Enter the control room upstairs for the final Star Core.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide – Vault-Tec: Among the Stars
- Head downstairs to Vault-Tec exhibit. Find an area guarded by Protectrons. There’s a star behind the locked door.
- Follow the exhibit path to the living room. There’s another star behind a locked door.
- Return to the living room and go through any of the two unlocked exits. Follow the corridor to the radioactive room. Make sure to have high radiation resistance (Rad-X and pills). Go inside and grab the star.
- Go back to the living room and enter the nursery. Lockpick the sliding door to enter the main office. Head to the observation center for 3 Star Cores.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide – Nuka-Galaxy
- Look for a Star Core near the Arcjet G-Force ride entrance.
- Outside the entrance, there’s a small shed next to the ramp. Follow it to Nuka-Galaxy for another Star Core.
- Go to boarding area of the ride, look down the track. There’s a door on the right side with a Star Core behind it.
- Follow the behind-the-scenes view of the ride until you reach a room filled with planets. Cross the ledge, down the stairs, go through the room and enter a corridor. There’s a star core near the console.
- Keep going through the corridor and use the elevator on the left-hand side. Go left and find the opening leading to the next room. Another Star Core is near the console.
- Now head right along the rocky set. Find a hidden door. Head upstairs. Step onto the tracks. Take a left and go up another flight of stairs and find a Star Core near a console.
- Go to the very end of the ride to pick up a Star Core and a key.
- Use the key to open a side path going back to the start of the ride. You’ll find more stairs that lead to an office with a Star Core inside.
- Enter the control booth next to the office for the final Nuka-Galaxy Star Core.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide – RobCo Battlezone (hardest location, make sure you gear up)
- Go to the seating area and turn left. Unlock the locked door and collect two Star Cores inside.
- There’s a Star Core in the souvenir shop on the shelves.
- Enter the tunnels beneath the arena. There is a Star Core near the console.
- Walk into the arena to collect the final two Star Cores.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide – Starport Nuka
- There’s a Star Core near a body close to Starport Nuka’s mainframe.
- Go upstairs to find a Star Core in a locked display case.
- Go to the Starport Nuka base, pass the gate, and look for another body near the sheds for another Star Core.
- Pick up an extra Star Core as you head down the ramp from Starport Nuka. It’ll be at the end of the ramp on the right side.
- The last Star Core is on the top floor of Starport Nuka, but this area is only accessible after completing the quest ‘Power Play’.
Was this Fallout 4 Nuka World guide helpful? Let us know in the comments. We’ll keep you updated with more Fallout tips and tricks. Stay tuned to MobiPicker.