Fallout 4 Nuka World Star Control quest requires you to find a minimum of 20 Star Cores to power down the robots guarding the park. However, there are a total of 35 Star Cores in the Star Control Quest. There are no objective markers so the player has to find the required minimum of Star Cores through his own exploration. This is an arduous task and could easily get annoying and cumbersome. Fear not for this Fallout 4 Nuka World guide will give you the location of all 35 Star Controls.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide for all 35 Star Cores for the Star Control Quest
Finding all the 35 Star Cores will give you the coveted new Power Armor. However, you can find at least 20 Star Cores to repair the mainframe if you think finding all 35 cores is a bit tricky. The mission to complete the Star Control quest is kind of important to complete to simply step in the main quest, aka The Grand Tour. Completing the Star Control quest is easy. You can do it by simply wiping up all the robots and turrets in the dungeons and collecting the Star Cores. This will, in turn automatically unlock the Galactic Robot Mods for you in the Fallout 4 Nuka World. You’ll also be able to get the divine Power Armor reward as well. Star Control is an amazing Fetch Quest without any waypoints, just like a lot of other ones in the game. So, this guide will definitley help you get all the Star Cores in Fallout 4 Nuka World.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide – Main Nuka World Map Star Cores
- In Nuka-Town USA at the Nuka-Town Market, there’s a table to the north with a star on it. You’ll find a star core there.
- Also in Nuka-Town USA, go directly to the employee section of Nuka-Cade, you’ll find a star core at this location for sure.
- Northeast of the Nuka-World junkyard, there’s another core inside a barn.
- In Dry Rock Gulch, south of Doc Phosphate’s Saloon, there will be a core near a dead body.
- In the World of Refreshment, enter the Nuka-Cola Bottling Plant and go to the Nuka-Cola Quantum area, there should be a star core near a body to your right.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide – Starlight Interstellar Theater
You’ll find a total of four cores in this non-linear and short dungeon.
- For the fist star core head to the men’s bathroom. Look inside a crack in the wall for a body. You’ll find a Star Core under the body.
- The second Star Core is waiting for you near the Kitchen. Go through the kitchen and get out via the back door. You’ll find the Star Core just by it.
- The third Star Core is located in the theater. All you got to do is to get inside the theater and you’ll find a Star Core near a console across the screen.
- The fourth and the last core in the Starlight Theater is waiting for you in the control room. Go upstairs and you’ll find the final Star Core.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide – Vault-Tec: Among the Stars Star Cores
Vault-Tec is a confusing and a bit of more deadly dungeon than any others you’ll find in the Nuka World Star Control Quest. There are six Star Core hidden in this dungeon.
- For the First Star Core, enter the elevator to Vault-Tec and go down to the very start of the “Ride”. You’ll find a locked door in the area with the rocks and Protectrons. You’ll find a Star Core in the room behind the closed door.
- To find the second Star Core, follow the ride path to a Living room display. The room has multiple exits so you’ll have to look for a locked sliding door. This particular door leads to a small observation room. In the Observation room, you’ll find your Star Core.
- From the same living room with multiple exits, look for two specific exits near a short loop. Now follow the route, and reach down to the most radioactive room. (Hint: look for high radioactive zones). You’ll find a Star Core in this room.
- Finally, for the other three Star Cores, look for a nursery off the living room. Once you’ve located the nursery, look for a locked door. Now pick the lock and enter the nursery and reach to the central office (Watch out for the Novatron). This room also has several doors. One of the doors in this central office leads to the main observation center and that’s where you’ll find the remaining three Star Cores. As a bonus, you’ll also find a loot chest there as well.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide – Nuka-Galaxy
Nuka Galaxy is a linear dungeon and there are seven Star Cores located in it. In case if you are controlling a stealth character, you can stealthily take on the enemies and turrets by activating the ride lighting at any active terminal. This makes it easier to sneak up on enemies and kill them. If you are not interested in using the Ride Lighting, you can simply go with the standard emergency lighting. It makes navigating and spotting the Star Cores easy. You’ll just need to turn up your screen’s brightness a bit with the emergency lighting.
- Look for a Star Core near the Arcjet G-Force ride entrance.
- Outside the entrance, there’s a small shed next to the ramp. Follow it to Nuka-Galaxy for another Star Core.
- Go to boarding area of the ride, look down the track. There’s a door on the right side with a Star Core behind it.
- Follow the behind-the-scenes view of the ride until you reach a room filled with planets. Cross the ledge, down the stairs, go through the room and enter a corridor. There’s a star core near the console.
- Keep going through the corridor and use the elevator on the left-hand side. Go left and find the opening leading to the next room. Another Star Core is near the console.
- Now head right along the rocky set. Find a hidden door. Head upstairs. Step onto the tracks. Take a left and go up another flight of stairs and find a Star Core near a console.
- Go to the very end of the ride to pick up a Star Core and a key.
- Use the key to open a side path going back to the start of the ride. You’ll find more stairs that lead to an office with a Star Core inside.
- Enter the control booth next to the office for the final Nuka-Galaxy Star Core.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide – RobCo Battlezone (hardest location, make sure you gear up)
- Go to the seating area and turn left. Unlock the locked door and collect two Star Cores inside.
- There’s a Star Core in the souvenir shop on the shelves.
- Enter the tunnels beneath the arena. There is a Star Core near the console.
- Walk into the arena to collect the final two Star Cores.
Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide – Starport Nuka
- There’s a Star Core near a body close to Starport Nuka’s mainframe.
- Go upstairs to find a Star Core in a locked display case.
- Go to the Starport Nuka base, pass the gate, and look for another body near the sheds for another Star Core.
- Pick up an extra Star Core as you head down the ramp from Starport Nuka. It’ll be at the end of the ramp on the right side.
- The last Star Core is on the top floor of Starport Nuka, but this area is only accessible after completing the quest ‘Power Play’.
Was this Fallout 4 Nuka World guide helpful? Let us know in the comments. We’ll keep you updated with more Fallout tips and tricks. Stay tuned to MobiPicker.