Face Swap on Snapchat has got virally popular and millions are people are swapping faces with their friends, pets, robots, and what not! The new exciting feature in the Snapchat app lets you take selfies with a person while swapping your face with his or her. Imagine you having a face of your dog while your dog’s body has your head on it! And what’s great is that you don’t have to do any high-level editing; it’s that easy.
Face Swap in Snapchat came out last month and has become a sensation all around the world. Celebrities are going gaga over this feature and are posting a new Face Swap snap every hour. So if you use Snapchat, just don’t miss out on this new lens. Go ahead and do the Face Swap using the below-given steps.
How to Face Swap on Snapchat
- Go to the App Store or the Google Play Store and download Snapchat. If you already have it on your phone, make sure it is updated to the latest version.
- Now prepare for the post. Make sure the other person is sitting tightly next to you so that the feature works the best it can.
- Open Snapchat and make sure that the front camera is active. Now tap-and-hold on the screen until your face is identified by a gray image.
- When identified, various little circles will show up right at the bottom of your screen. Browse through the options and select “Face Swap”.
- Now sit still and hold the phone steadily as the app recognizes the two faces in the screen and swaps them.
- You can now take a photo or a video, and if not satisfied with the result, you can try it again.
So that’s how to do Face Swap in Snapchat. Have you tried it yet?