Supercell has recently released a new update for their popular mobile strategy video game, Clash Royale. The update is kind of important and amazing one as it adds the much demanded 2v2 game modes, some challenges and much more.
Clash Royale New June 2017 1.9.0 Update Released
On the official website of Clash Royale, Supercell recently revealed the changelog of this newly released update. According to the changelog, the update adds 2v2 game modes, new challenges, new cards, and it also improves the gameplay by fixing issues that were present in various sections of the game. In addition to this, the update also brings balance to some stuff.
Clash Royale New 2V2 Game Modes
In a 2v2 match, players can create a match and then invite three others clans to participate in it. The invited clans can decide which side they want to join. In a 2v2 Draft Battle, players have around 60 seconds to choose and pick their cards. Just like how it worked previously, players will have to pick cards four times. The cards your opponent will choose will be also displayed. Although the mode is ladder, but there is no trophy count and you can only collect chests and other stuff through it. You can either invite friends to a match or you can go ahead and do a quick match.
Clash Royale New Challenges And Cards
The new challenges introduced include “Sudden Death”, “Ramp Up” and “Triple Elixir.” Supercell is also asking players to keep an eye out for the golden notification on the Tournaments tab. As for new cards, the update brings a new Legendary Card, Mega Knight, an Epic Card, Cannon Cart, a Rare Card, Flying Machine and a Common Card, Skeleton Barrel. All of these cards will launch with a special challenge.
Clash Royale New June 2017 1.9.0 Update Changelog
You can have a look at the full changelog of Clash Royale’s new update below and see how your game is getting improved.
- Summer of 2v2 is coming with all new 2v2 game modes!
- 2v2 Friendly Battle, 2v2 Draft, 2v2 Challenge!
- AND, starting today, collect chests with your friends in a 2v2 Battle!
- New Challenges coming: “Sudden Death”, “Ramp Up” and “Triple Elixir”
- Keep an eye out for the golden notification on the Tournaments tab!
- New Legendary Card: Mega Knight
- New Epic Card: Cannon Cart
- New Rare Card: Flying Machine
- New Common Card: Skeleton Barrel
- Each new card will launch with a Special Challenge!
- Unlock extra Battle Deck slots at Level 8
- NEW: Invite friends to your Clash Royale friends list
- NEW: Invite friends directly to your Clan
- Clan Chat profanity filter on/off toggle (in Settings)
- Report offensive language or players via Clan Chat
- Copy decks from TV Royale and shared replays
- Clans now unlock at Level 1 (card requests still unlock at Level 3)
- Card Shop now cycles through all available cards within 3 months
- Giant Chest contains less gold and Common Cards, but a lot more Rare Cards
- Magical Chest and Super Magical Chest contain more gold
- We’ve re-balanced several cards