Clash of Clans is an extremely popular strategy-based game available for Android and iOS. The game is mainly meant to be played with other players from around the world, but a lot of people do not know that you can play Clash of Clans offline on iOS devices. In this article, we are going to be discussing about how to play Clash of Clans offline on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch devices. We’ll be covering the Android version for this tutorial in another article.
Coming back to the game, in order to play Clash of Clans on your iOS device without going online, you need to jailbreak your iOS device. As of now, jailbreak is currently available only for up till iOS 9.1, but we you are on iOS 9.2 or later, you need to wait for the next jailbreak to be released. If you already have a jailbroken iOS device, follow the below-given steps.
How to Play Clash of Clans Offline on iOS Devices
- Go to Cydia in your jailbroken iOS device and add the following source/repo: apt.iPhonecake.com
- Next, search for GamePlayer inside Cydia and install it on your device. This app lets you change every value in the game, including the number of Gems, Elixir, and Gold in your village.
- After you have installed GamePlayer, launch Clash of Clans. Then go to the Control Center and activate Airplane mode. Alternatively, you can just turn off Mobile Data and WiFi to go offline.
- Now go to GamePlayer and select Clash of Clans in the Search Application Menu.
- Find the number of Gems you have currently (DWORDS value).
- Now open Clash of Clans again and spend some Gems on buying something. You won’t be losing your real gems as you have turned off the internet connection.
- Now return to GamePlayer and search for the new number of Gems.
- Repeat step 6th and 7th until you have just one value left on the GamePlayer screen. That will be the value of your current Gems.
- Now tap on the number and edit it; input whatever amount you want, like 324545236. You will now get that many number of Gems to spend!
Remember that you can use the Gems to buy anything and everything you want, but you won’t be able to attack other players. Also, you will be back to your current game if you quit the GamePlayer mode. Anyway, this is a nice way to practice your attack strategies in Clash of Clans.
So have your tried this method? How does it work? Comment below.