Treyarch has recently released a new update for the PS4 and Xbox One version of their critically acclaimed shooting title, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. The update adds support for the Salvation DLC, which went live a few hours ago on the PS4. So you won’t be able to access the content of Salvation until you download this patch.
The update has a file size of around 1.5 GB on the PS4 and 2.5 GB on the Xbox One. According to the changelog, the update adds support for the Salvation DLC pack, addresses an issue where a user would occasionally lose menu functionality upon joining a game and fixes other bugs and issues which were present in various sections of the game.
You can have a look at the full changelog of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Update 1.16 below and see how your game is getting improved.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Update 1.16 PS4 and Xbox One Changelog
- Salvation DLC 4 Map Pack Support
- Addressed an issue where a user would occasionally lose menu functionality upon joining a game.
- Addressed a lobby issue when all members of a party did not have the same maps.
- Switching a lobby to a CWL game mode no longer displays debug text.
- Addressed an issue that caused overlapping text during the Ban/Protect phase of a CWL match.
- New Emblem and Calling Card breadcrumbs are now behaving properly.
- After unlocking all Calling Cards in a Black Market set, the Featured Card will now be properly animated.
CWL Champions Pack:
- CWL Champions Pack is now available to purchase for 200 COD points.
- Contains a unique CWL themed weapon camo.
CWL Team Packs:
- CWL Team Packs are now available to purchase for 500 COD points.
- Each Package contains a Calling Card and Camo for each team in that region.
- ANZ: Excellence, nV, Orbit GG, Tainted Minds, Mindfreak
- EU: Team Infused, Millennium, Splyce, Epsilon, Supremacy, LDLC
- NA: Optic Gaming, Faze Clan, Rise Nation, Team Envy, Team Elevate, Cloud9
- The activation prompt for Blackjack Mercenary Contracts will now function properly.
- Fixed a string issue in the ‘Replace Current Contract’ prompt.
- H.I.V.E – Kills with the HIVE gun will now properly count towards the “Tools of the Trade” Contract.
- Resolved an issue that blocked the ability to start a Public Match on some maps.
- Addressed a theater animation issue that occurred when watching older films.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Death Machine to show an ammo count after viewing the in-game scoreboard.
- Addressed an issue where players would not benefit from a Max Ammo power up if they are riding the dragon.
- Resolved an issue where players could jump onto the Gigant Finger Trap to exploit zombie pathing.
- Addressed a bug preventing the player from picking up a quest item inside the Groph Module, when using the Gauntlet of Siegfried.
- Fixed a rare issue where the player would not be able to pick up a power up when a Groph Module would land between the Armory and Supply Depot.
- Addressed a rare issue when the Game Over screen will display missing geometry behind the score board.
Zetsubou No Shima
- Addressed several GobbleGum issues relating to Zetsubou No Shima map features.
Shadows of Evil
- Resolved a bug that caused the Margwa to appear incorrectly at longer distances.
The Salvation DLC pack is the fourth and final DLC Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will get. The DLC features four new multiplayer maps; Citadel, Micro, Outlaw and Rupture, along with a new map for the Zombies mode, Revelations. The DLC was released for PS4 yesterday and will be released for PC and Xbox One after 30 days.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 was released on November 6, 2015 for PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Though the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game only featured the multiplayer portion. The game is developed by Treyarch and is the twelfth installment in the critically acclaimed, Call of Duty series.
Let us know if you’re seeing any changes in your game after this update or not in the comments below.