Black Friday is the day following Thanksgiving Day in the United States (the fourth Thursday of November). It has been the busiest shopping day of the year ever since 2005 and is expected to break all records this year. Black Friday 2016 is taking place on November 25th. Are you all set? Wondering about the best deals that you can make the best use of? You’re at the right place. This post will cover all the important deals on phones and tablets that have already been made available on retailer’s marketing materials. Amazon, Walmart, BestBuy, T-Mobile, Verizon – all have their own deals and discounts this Black Friday. Don’t miss them!
Amazon is offering Nextbit Robin Black edition with US Warranty for $169.99. You get to buy ASUS ZenFone Zoom unlocked with US Warranty for $249 instead of the usual $399 – a flat $150 discount! ALCLAP S6 Edge Battery Case is available for just $17.99!
Walmart and BestBuy
Walmart and BestBuy are offering a string of deals this Black Friday. These are deals which you shouldn’t miss. The deal details are out already and it looks like both Walmart and BestBuy are making good efforts to give consumers the best deals. The Galaxy S7 and the S7 edge will have a countrywide promotion. The best part of the promotion is that it includes b. There will also be free Gear VR. Galaxy S6 is also being offered for $249 on Straight Talk.
When it comes to Black Friday this year, T-Mobile has a slew of offers and deals.
- When you buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy Note 5 (not the exploding Note 7, thank God!) you get the second one at flat 50% off with bill credit.
- $200 bill credit for activating 4 lines and port in numbers on each. If you activate just one line and port in a number, you will receive $50 bill credit, which is a pretty good deal.
- 32GB iPad Pro 9.7 and iPad Air 2 to be available for a discount of $250. There is also a promotion for iPhone accessories, giving you a flat 30% off if you buy three of them.
- Logitech’s UE Megaboom and UE Boom 2 will be available for just $199 and $99 respectively.
- The big thing: Apple iPhone SE (16GB) will be available for just $99 after bill credits.
- T-Mobile users will get free phones via bill credits with a new line. Samsung J7, LG K7, LG K10, Samsung On5 and LG G5 are the list of eligible devices. This offer is valid on the day of Thanksgiving.
- If you purchase an iPhone on Black Friday from Verizon, you get $250 off on Apple iPad. So you can essentially buy Apple iPad Pro (9.7inch) at $479.99. On the 32GB model of Apple iPad Mini 2, you get a good $300 discount. This is a great deal, considering that you get to buy a $399 table for just $99.
- Galaxy S7, Moto Z Droid and Google Pixel will likely be available for $10-a-month in two-year installments. If you choose this deal, you will end up saving about $400 over two years.
Sam’s Club Black Friday events will start on November 22. The retailer will have a grand sales event on November 12. The prices on November 12 are a good reflection of what’s in store for Black Friday.
- Discount of $175 on Apple iPad Pro. And the best part – this deal is valid for all storage capacity variants. But the downside is that it’s available online only. On Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus bought on installments, you get $250 gift cards and waived activation fees.
- Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are also eligible for the $250 gift card offer and waived activation fee deal on November 12.
- Galaxy Tab A: For $189, you get to have Samsung Galaxy Tab A and a 32GB microSD card. This deal will save you about $100.
Watch out this space for more deals. We’ll update this list as and when we hear about new hot deals!