Ubisoft has released a new update for the PC version of their critically acclaimed title, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. The patch adds support for DLC, fixes some render issues, and brings improvements to the game.
According to its changelog, the update isn’t that big, but it still pretty much addresses some serious issues. Support for The Last Maharaja DLC has been added, fixed an issue due to which players were unable to receive Helix rewards, fixed the achievement unlocking bug and some other issues have been fixed which were present in various sections of the game. You can have a look at the full changelog of this update below and see for yourself what improvements your game will be getting.
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Update 1.4 Changelog For PC:
- Added DLC – The Last Maharaja support
- Fixed “Jack’s message” puzzle issue
- Fixed crash in World War I mission
- Fixed crash on Title Screen when downloading Jack The Ripper
- Fixed geometry corruption on Intel integrated GPU
- Fixed TXAA shaking
- Fixed several render issues
- Fixed several UI issues
- Fixed few online issues
- Fixed an issue where glitches might fail to award the player Helix rewards
- Fixed an issue where the permanent XP Boost from the Season Pass would not be present in some cases
- Fixed a typo with the Military Chapel’s bombing description
- Fixed an issue where the “Legendary Assassin kukri” would appear uncrafted and unusable after crafting it
- Fixed an issue with some achievements unlocking when they should not
- Fixed an issue in the “A Night to Remember” mission where the user could be stuck outside the vault in some rare cases, leaving no possibility to progress further
- Fixed an issue, in the “Jack the Ripper” DLC, in the “Jack’s Lieutenants” mission where the objective would not update
- Fixed an issue, in the “Jack the Ripper” DLC, in the “Letter of Intent” mission where it could fail without a desynch in some specific cases
- Improved performance and stability
The update is now available for download on PC through both Uplay and Steam.
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate was released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One on October 23, 2015. The game was released after the not so amazing, Assassin’s Creed Unity and was better than it in every way. Ubisoft recently confirmed that they won’t make another Assassin’s Creed Game this year because they are going to examine the entire Assassin’s Creed Franchise this year.
Let us know what you think about this update in the comments below.