A new Ark Survival Evolved Update has just been launched on PC today, while PS4 and Xbox One update is set for a later launch.
The new update brings improvements to the flying dinosaurs and nerfs their abilities to a good extent. However, this new update and all of its contents are available for PC only yet. It is expected that the changes that this new update brought, will be available on both PS4 and Xbox One after the launch on consoles.
Following are the patch notes for the new Ark Survival Evolved update.
- Ridable fliers (not the Moth) now have ground attacks.
- Leeds spawns adjusted so no longer spawning near shorelines
- Ichthyornis no longer gets stuck in corners of underwater bases.
- Leeds will no longer scale in damage/level etc.
- Therizinosaurus spawn weight and aggro ranged decreased
- Quetz’ idle stamina consumption reduced by 50%
- Remove Ichthyornis’s ability to steal kibble from dino inventories.
- Certain creatures now have special weight reductions for specific resources similar to the Beaver.
- Mammoth reduces weight of wood by 75%
- Ankylo reduces weight of raw metal by 75%
- Doed reduces weight of stone by 75%
- Beaver and Thorny Dragon now adjusted to 50% reduction for resource-weight (they do a few) due to being a jack of all trades, as opposed to specializing.
- When there is an item in the crafting queue, upon completion the right-click options would close, this no longer happens.
- Updated the UI to include a way to differentiate regular eggs from fertilized eggs, as well as show a health bar and spoiling bar.
- Taming and Fert eggs now display the progress as a %
- Adjusted Blueprint and Engrams colors to help with readability.
- Craft All now correctly displays Craft 100
- Required Engrams no longer clipping and correctly displayed (We’ve got an Engram page on the way!)
- Placing your cursor over a broken and pressing ‘E’ now repairs it.
- When adding multiple stacks into an inventory, the stacks force into stacks of the max size (stacks on deck..)
- Placing your cursor over an engram or blueprint in a remote inventory and pressing ‘E’ should craft it.
- Tribe Log should now appear correctly upon opening the Tribe Manager for the first time
- Adjusted size of UI box on Raft so it’s no longer in the way when placing structures
- Fixed an issue where breeding dinos would show 100% regardless of progress
- Fixed an issue where text was overlapping during the breeding process.
- Added an option to turn on the grinder inside of its remote inventory
- There is now a 0.2s cooldown on meat consumption
- Oxygen Swim Speed multiplier now exposed and included on the following server types: Primitive, Primitive+ and NoTame to help with underwater adventures! [ ?OxygenSwimSpeedStatMultiplier=3.0 ]
- When using the server-config bPvEDisableFriendlyFire=True, you are now able to harvest a slaughtered Ovis.
- Vaults are now paintable
According to the patch notes, the update has brought a lot of improvements to the game’s dinos, Ul, and other environmental elements. The update has also brought in a lot of new changes to the game as well. The most prominent changes include the rebalance of the flying dinosaurs.
Furthermore, both the PvP and PvE issues are also now resolved. There is also now 0.2s cooldown on meet consumption, oxygen swim speed multiplier is also added to the game. The game is now overall more stable and some visual glitches are also addressed in the new Ark Survival Evolved update.
For all those players who still want more from the game, expect a number of other updates as well. More updates on the game are expected to land on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 later this month. The players will now definitely be able to enjoy the game more with these improvements. If you want to know more about the recent Ark Survival Evolved update, please stay tuned. We’ll share more on the game’s new update as soon as we’ll get more information about it.