If you want to enroll your device for Apple beta program and do not know the proper steps to be taken then you have landed on the right page. We will describe the whole enrollment process step by step in a clear manner so that you face no difficulty while installing the iOS beta testing program. Once you enroll in the iPhone beta testing program you will start getting all the updates from Apple to fix bugs and test new features before anyone else. So let’s get started then.
First of all, make sure your device is completely compatible with the new iOS before you move on to enrolling for the Apple beta program. Once you have confirmed it, move on to the next step.
How To Enroll In Apple iOS Beta Testing Program
1. You need to visit the Apple Beta Program website and signup in order to enroll in the iOS beta testing program.
2. While you are enrolling, you will see an option “Enroll your iOS device to receive beta updates”. Make sure you click on it.
3. In order to protect your iPhone data, it is important that you first create a backup of your information. For that, connect your device to a computer and backup with iTunes. To preserve a copy of it, archive this backup within iTunes so that you don’t lose any important piece of your data. You can also read how to backup iPhone to iCloud.
4. Once you have created a backup of your data, download the new iOS Beta Configuration Profile from your device at the Apple’s website.
5. When you have successfully downloaded the iOS Beta Configuration Profile, go to Settings on your device. From there, click on General and then on Software Update. Then you need to look for the iOS beta to download and install.
That’s it! You have successfully enrolled for the Apple beta program. If you face any errors while upgrading to new iOS beta update, write us in the comments below and we will help you to fix the issues.