Amazon has started offering tempting deals for Black Friday 2016. It has launched a new Deals Store for the peak shopping season. Now, the e-commerce giant has added several new products ranging from the Kindle Voyage to the Roku Streaming Stick, even Garmin wearable devices.
Amazon announced on Tuesday that new deals will be added as often as every five minutes. However, some of them have pretty short expiration dates, while some of the items don’t have a countdown timer. Let’s take a look at some of the best products available as part of Amazon Black Friday 2016 deals!
1. Kindle E-Readers: The Kindle Voyage is available at $179.99 [down from $199.99], while the Kindle Paperwhite costs $99.99 [down from $119.99]. The All-New Kindle is available at just $59.99. Additionally, Kindle for Kids Bundles are priced at $79.99 [down from $124.98]. So far, the Kindle Oasis has not been added in the list.
2. Roku Streaming Stick: The 2016 model is now priced at $39.99 [down from $49.99].
3. Garmin Fitness Tracker And Smartwatch: While the Garmin VivoSmart HR is currently priced at $119.99 [down from $149.99], the Garmin VivoActive HR now costs $229.99 [down from $249.99].
4. Asus ZenWatch 2: You can grab the efficient smartwatch at $269 [down from $299]. However, the ZenWatch 3 will soon be available for pre-order at $229.
5. Anker PowerPort 6: It allows users to plug their smartphones [works for iPhone 6, Galaxy S6, etc]. It is available at $25.49 [down from original price of $79.99].
6. Razer Keyboards: The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth is priced at $109.99 [down from $94.99 ], while the Razer DeathStalker Chroma is priced at $84.99 [down from $99].
The Amazon Black Friday 2016 deals will continue until December 22. You can check out the Amazon Black Friday 2016 page for fresh deals. The listings are expected to change everyday, so keep checking from time to time, in order to find discounts on your dream products. The Amazon Prime members will get additional perks, such as help from Alexa. They also get free two-day shipping and a 20 percent discount on pre-ordered or newly launched video games.
“This holiday season, we’re offering more deals than ever before and — for the first time ever — giving Prime members an opportunity to use Alexa voice shopping for purchasing their holiday gifts hands-free. They can make purchases simply by asking Alexa-enabled devices, like the new Echo Dot, while relaxing at home with family and friends,” said Doug Herrington, senior vice-president of retail, Amazon North America.